Saturday, October 29, 2011

Daily Reflection


OCTOBER 29
OUR SURVIVAL
Since recovery from alcoholism is life itself to us, it is
imperative that we preserve in full strength our means of
survival.
TWELVE STEPS AND TWELVE TRADITIONS, p. 177
The honesty expressed by the members of A.A. in meetings
has the power to open my mind. Nothing can block the
flow of energy that honesty carries with it. The only
obstacle to this flow of energy is inebriation, but even then,
no one will find a closed door if he or she has left and
chooses to return. Once he or she has received the gift of
sobriety, each A.A. member is challenged on a daily basis
to accept a program of honesty.
My Higher Power created me for a purpose in life. I ask
him to accept my honest efforts to continue on my journey
in the spiritual way of life. I call on Him for strength to
know and seek His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment