Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Daily Reflection

JUNE 1
A CHANGED OUTLOOK
Our whole attitude and outlook upon life will change.
ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS, p. 84
When I was drinking, my attitude was totally selfish,
totally self-centered; my pleasure and my comfort came
first. Now that I am sober, self-seeking has started to slip
away. My whole attitude toward life and other people is
changing. For me, the first "A" in our name stands for
attitude. My attitude is changed by the second "A" in our
name, which stands for action. By working the Steps,
attending meetings, and carrying the message, I can be restored
to sanity. Action is the magic word! With a positive,
helpful attitude and regular A.A. action, I can stay sober
and help others to achieve sobriety. My attitude now is that
I am willing to go to any length to stay sober!

No comments:

Post a Comment