Monday, November 7, 2011

Daily Reflection


NOVEMBER 7
LET GO AND LET GOD
. . . praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the
power to carry that out
TWELVE STEPS AND TWELVE TRADITIONS, p. 96
When I "Let Go and Let God," I think more clearly and
wisely. Without having to think about it, I quickly let go of
things that cause me immediate pain and discomfort.
Because I find it hard to let go of the kind of worrisome
thoughts and attitudes that cause me immense anguish, all I
need do during those times is allow God, as I understand
Him, to release them for me, and then and there, I let go of
the thoughts, memories and attitudes that are troubling me.
When I receive help from God, as I understand Him, I
can live my life one day at a time and handle whatever
challenges that come my way. Only then can I live a life of
victory over alcohol, in comfortable sobriety.

No comments:

Post a Comment