Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Daily Reflection

AUGUST 1
LIVING IT
The spiritual life is not a theory. We have to live it.
ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS, p. 83
When new in the program, I couldn't comprehend living
the spiritual aspect of the program, but now that I'm sober,
I can't comprehend living without it. Spirituality was what
I had been seeking. God, as I understand Him, has given
me answers to the whys that kept me drinking for twenty
years. By living a spiritual life, by asking God for help, I
have learned to love, care for and feel compassion for all
my fellow men, and to feel joy in a world where, before, I
felt only fear.

1 comment:

  1. My walk with GOD is taking me to some farout places. Not only in my head but also in the phyical world. If you think your life has been weird in the past I dare ya to try a walk with GOD. It is always an adventure.

    ReplyDelete