Monday, August 27, 2012

Daily Reflection


AUGUST 27
CENTERING OUR THOUGHTS
When World War II broke out, our A. A. dependence on a
Higher Power had its first major test. A.A.'s entered the
services and were scattered all over the world. Would they
be able to take the discipline, stand up under fire, and
endure . . . ?
AS BILL SEES IT, p. 200
I will center my thoughts on a Higher Power. I will
surrender all to this power within me. I will become a
soldier for this power, feeling the might of the spiritual
army as it exists in my life today. I will allow a wave of
spiritual union to connect me through my gratitude,
obedience and discipline to this Higher Power. Let me
allow this power to lead me through the orders of the day.
May the steps I take today strengthen my words and deeds,
may I know that the message I carry is mine to share, given
freely by this power greater than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment