Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Daily Reflection


NOVEMBER 14
INTUITION AND INSPIRATION
. . we ask God for inspiration, an intuitive thought or a
decision. We relax and take it easy. We don't struggle.
ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS, p. 86
[ invest my time in what I truly love. Step Eleven is a
discipline that allows me and my Higher Power to be
together, reminding me that, with God's help, intuition and
inspiration are possible. Practice of the Step brings on selflove.
In a consistent attempt to improve my conscious
contact with a Higher Power, I am subtly reminded of my
unhealthy past, with its patterns of grandiose thinking and
false feelings of omnipotence. When I ask for the power to
carry out God's will for me, I am made aware of my
powerlessness. Humility and a healthy self-love are
compatible, a direct result of working Step Eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment