Friday, December 27, 2013

Daily Reflection

DECEMBER 27
PROBLEM SOLVING
"Quite as important was the discovery that spiritual
principles would solve all my problems."
ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS, p. 42
Through the recovery process described in the Big Book, I
have come to realize that the same instructions that work on
my alcoholism, work on much more. Whenever I am angry
or frustrated, I consider the matter a manifestation of the
main problem within me, alcoholism. As I "walk" through
the Steps, my difficulty is usually dealt with long before I
reach the Twelfth "suggestion," and those difficulties that
persist are remedied when I make an effort to carry the
message to someone else. These principles do solve my
problems! I have not encountered an exception, and I have
been brought to a way of living which is satisfying and
useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment