Thursday, December 5, 2013

Daily Reflection

DECEMBER 5
A NEW STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS
He has been granted a gift which amounts to a new state of
consciousness and being.
TWELVE STEPS AND TWELVE TRADITIONS, p. 107
Many of us in AA. puzzle over what is a spiritual
awakening. I tended to look for a miracle, something
dramatic and earth-shattering. But what usually happens is
that a sense of well-being, a feeling of peace, transforms us
into a new level of awareness. That's what happened to me.
My insanity and inner turmoil disappeared and I entered
into a new dimension of hope, love and peace. I think the
degree to which I continue to experience this new dimension
is in direct proportion to the sincerity, depth and
devotion with which I practice the Twelve Steps of A.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment